Here are the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup (60 mL) packed minced fresh parsley
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp (2 mL) paprika
- ½ tsp (2 mL) EACH salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 lb (500 g) Lean Ground Beef
- ¼ cup (60 mL) dry bread crumbs
- Bamboo skewers, soaked for 30 minutes
Here are the following shopping items to buy:
Follow these cooking methods/directions:
- Combine parsley, green onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Beat in egg with a fork. Mix in beef and bread crumbs.
- Scoop about a heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) and shape into meatballs; thread onto soaked skewers, spacing apart slightly. Place onto a parchment- or lightly oiled foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Press slightly to flatten.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until a digital instant-read thermometer inserted into several meatballs reads 160°F (71°C).
The colour of cooked ground beef is not a reliable indicator of doneness. Cook to 160°F (71°C), checking the doneness of several meatballs with a digital instant-read thermometer.